Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vildar Kingdom

This is a Role Play Group for the IMVU RP Group Vildar Kingdom Here you can become anything you want and let your imagination run loose with adventure, amazing story line and never ending possibilities of role playing, come in have fun and make some new

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Meet the new Co-Administrator and Affliction Leader Trauma
Everyone be sure to sign up for the June Champions of Vildar Tournament, we need combatants. SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Latest topics
» Trauma V.S Ven #1
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am by Trauma

» practice fights
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am by Ven Vernier

» Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm by Aaron havok

» Jobs (request your jobs here)
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm by Aaron havok

» Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Aaron havok

» The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm by Aaron havok

» Pets and Eggs
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm by Ven Vernier

» Defense Equipment Shields and Armor
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm by Aaron havok

» First Annual Champions of Vildar Tournament
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm by Aaron havok

RP Ideas
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm by Mishi Pope
Here is where we will discuss ideas for the RP

Comments: 109
Top posters
Ven Vernier
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_lcapAffliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_voting_barAffliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_rcap 
Mishi Pope
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_lcapAffliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_voting_barAffliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_rcap 
Trauma
Hiroko Sato
Kat
Aaron havok
rockinchick4ever
Nomi421
Cel VonRose
JinNight
Poll
Favorite Female Character
Kat
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_lcap33%Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Hiroko
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_lcap56%Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Hex
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_lcap11%Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Kitty
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_lcap0%Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trauma
Trauma
Affliction Leader and Co-Admin

Gold Gold : 15175973
Renown Points : -92

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue180/1000Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
Magic Points:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue1/2Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries _
PostSubject: Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries   Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:35 am

Ven and I have been working on a grouping system that will distinguish the difference between members that will show good or evil or mercenaries. They will be easy to spot from a crowd being that I added a coloring system to the names that will show either the different colors listed below.

GROUP COLORS

AFFLICTION
Affliction is a evil group, they are the bad ones
They will be listed as red

ALLIANCE
Alliance is a good group, they are the good ones
They will be listed as blue

MERCENARIES
Mercenaries are a neutral group, they are either good or bad
They will be listed as green
(remember, you can always hire mercenaries to your group, causing them to be either alliance or affliction, keep that in mind when speaking to a mercenary)

Each member will be a mercenary before they become part either other group. If you want to request to be in a group or either affliction or alliance reply to the thread requesting to join either group.

Hope you have fun with your groups and the rivalry between then
-Trauma
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Gold Gold : 15197575
Renown Points : 41

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue350/350Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Magic Points:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue300/300Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue0/0Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries   Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Kat wants to be Alliance, Myaa! :3
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Gold Gold : 15175973
Renown Points : -92

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue180/1000Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
Magic Points:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue1/2Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

PostSubject: Re: Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries   Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Kat wrote:
Kat wants to be Alliance, Myaa! :3

Consider it done sweetheart
NOTICE
Kat is now apart of the group ALLIANCE
Back to top Go down
Cel VonRose
Cel VonRose
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Gold Gold : 15168300
Renown Points : 0

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue100/100Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Points:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue100/100Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue0/0Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries   Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:51 pm

I'll be Alliance too.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier
Admin and Alliance Captain
Admin and Alliance Captain

Gold Gold : 15204540
Renown Points : 30

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue500/1500Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Left_bar_bleue3/3Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries   Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Cel VonRose wrote:
I'll be Alliance too.

NOTICE
Cel VonRose has become a part of ALLIANCE
Back to top Go down
https://vildarkingdom.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries   Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries Empty

Back to top Go down

Affliction, Alliance and Mercenaries

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vildar Kingdom :: Rules and Tips :: Groups (IMPORTANT)-